Authorpreneur Secret$ 101 Course
About the Course Creator
Cameka “Ruth” Taylor is an Authorpreneurship specialist and Publishing Coach. She is the best-selling author of 27 books and an international speaker.
She has spoken in at least 14 countries, empowering people to win in their personal, spiritual and professional lives. Ruth teaches authors how to leverage non-fiction books to transform lives and create sustainable income for their retirement years.
“The book breaks down the publishing process in a simple, understandable format with practical tips… even gives you names of websites of service providers required to get your book published…It really is an excellent book. I’m well on my way to publishing my first book as a result of this book.” – Jihan Williams, Author of “Lifting the Weight of Miscarriage.”
WHAT IS THE COURSE ABOUT?
This audio course on the go, is based on C. Ruth Taylor’s book, “Authorpreneur Secret$: Write Fast. Publish Affordably and Generate Lasting Income,” Ruth shares the secrets behind writing and publishing 27 non-fiction books in five years.
Discover how you can replicate this process, cut your publishing costs, and profit from your books like she does.
This audio course is totally automated, just like listening to your favorite audiobook on your phone, Ipad or device of choice.
It contains 27 short audio tutorials and comes with bonus course notes to help you implement what you learnt.
Course topics include:
- Your Topic: 7 Ways to Choose a Book Topic
- Your Book GPS – Creating Your Book Outline & How to Write Your Chapters
- 7 Secrets to Publish on a Budget & Steps to Publish a Book
- 10 Book marketing tips and tricks & 15 income streams from a book
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This audio book course is for aspiring book coaches, self-publishers, publishing coaches, and writers of non-fiction books (memoirs, devotionals, how-to, educational books, journals etc.).
- What is authorpreneurship?
- Is writing a book still a good idea when so many books are already out there?
- How do you go from idea to book in 30 days or less?
- How do you start a book from scratch?
- How do you overcome the fear of writing?
- How can you self-publish without breaking the bank?
- After publishing, what’s next?
- How do you market and sell books?
- How do you create multiple income streams from your book?
- How can you profit from your book beyond book sales?