Donkey Seh Audiobook & Bulk Orders
Listen to the sample of part of Chapter 1 of the audiobook performance of Donkey Seh.
Order copies of Donkey Seh to be donated to schools in Jamaica for cultural heritage education. Pay using PayPal or Credit Card as follows:
1. Enter your name and number of books you are purchasing for donation.
2. Calculate the cost. Each book is US$20.00
3. Enter the total cost in the second line above USD
4. Click PayPal or credit card and complete the details
5. Look out for your receipt and forward the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your donation/order. If you have any challenges, WhatsApp 876.782.9893 for support.
6. If you have a school of choice for donation, please let us know.
Note: Donkey Seh was published by Extra MILE Innovators Limited, a registered company in Jamaica, founded by Cameka “Ruth” Taylor, who also owns this website. The company now trades as BambuSparks.
Nadine Brady-Taylor (MS., MA., LLB.) fondly called “Aunty Nadine,” is a cultural ambassador for Jamaica. She is a multitalented performer who represents her country in arts and entertainment, doing poetry, drama, dance and song. Given any platform, whether virtually or on stage, she delivers a spectacular performance and is able to captivate her audience with her versatility. She is a gem in the Jamaican Diaspora, and is passionate about her work and delivery of the arts.
Her acting career took center stage when she won the prestigious award for Best Actress in the winning play for ICHS in the Secondary Schools’ Drama Festival in 1988.
She was a member of Jamaica Musical Theatre Company for 7 years, playing key roles in drama, dance and song.
Nadine says she is devoted to the pledge of her youth to work diligently and creatively, to think generously and honestly, so that Jamaica may, under God increase in beauty, fellowship and prosperity, and play her part in advancing the welfare of the whole human race.